Posted by Johnnie Sanchez on 2017-01-02
2016 was another year filled with new technology and industry acquisitions. We covered so many things in the AV industry over the past twelve months; here is a highlight of some of the content we provided you.
- In January we kicked off the year comparing Crestron, AMX, Control4, and Savant to each other. We also gave you 7 tips on how to become a CTO.
- In February we discussed a big marketing sin for A/V residential dealers, not utilizing your home theater and showroom frequently enough.
- In March we started the 10-part series on how to build the best home theater with a budget that sucks.
- In April we provided you with a complete guide to everything that happened at Crestron Masters.
- In May we gave you the 27 Days of #AVabc.
- In June we hit the end of the 27 Days of #AVabc by starting the month off discussing wearable technology. An industry veteran also gave his opinion of the best cargo van for the AV industry.
- In July we investigated why people spend on average two hours in a Pirch showroom.
- In August we celebrated the Emoji with Terry Coffey from Draper.
- In September we talked about CEDIA with Vin Bruno. We also gave you information on how smart home systems are changing how we protect our family members.
- In October we got spooky with holiday technology use, is that Frankenstein in the window?
- In November we gave you insight on wireless presentation and how you can implement it in your workplace. We also talked about why wireless microphones are becoming more attractive in boardroom applications.
- In December we give you this fantastic list of content. This is not all of the topics we covered this year, just the tip of the iceberg.